Start by sliding the rear mount of the image sensor and removing one of the two AA batteries.
1. Make sure your system is disarmed during this process. Start by selecting "Settings"
2. Enter your "installer code", in which case I will use the default value of "1111"
3. Select "Installation"
4. Select "Security sensors"
5. Select "Auto Learn Sensor"
6. At this point you will need to reinsert the battery into your image sensor and slide the rear mounting cover onto the body of the device.
7. After 10-15 seconds, the IQ panel will display the following. Press "OK" to continue the registration.
8. This screen will display the basic programming information for your image sensor, for now, all you have to do is change the name ... then "Add New"
You have completed the registration of your image sensor.